Please be advised that Alliance Motor Auctions is OPEN FOR BUSINESS, within the enforceable limitations currently in place in NSW.
We are dedicated to the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, our people and our community. As the current and unprecedented
situation changes rapidly, we will continue to monitor and act on advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO), Australian Department
of Health and NSW Health to provide the appropriate response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The following have been implemented in our business to lessen potential risks:
- We continue to accept enquiries online, in person (within 2 person gathering rule) and over the phone.
- You can buy online through our Wednesday Online Simulcast Auction 12noon
- All test drive vehicles are wiped clean prior to handover to customers. This process involves sanitisation of commonly accessed exterior and interior hard surfaces including; door handles, steering wheels, start buttons, touchpads, radios, gear shifters/paddles, mirror, and keys
- Driveway pick up/drop off available for avoidance of contact if required
- As best as is practicable our sales teams exercise social distancing during test drives
- Our Current Opening Hours are Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm, Sat-Sun 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Should you wish to remain away from the dealership, we are more than happy to communicate via phone or email regarding, Sales, Finance or any other enquiries you may have
- ‘Non-contact policy’ which includes no handshakes or person to person contact
- Social Distancing of 1.5m minimum for everyone including staff and customers
- Strict staff policies with current health notices in all communal staff areas
- The two (2) person gathering rule is adhered to
- All staff with any health concerns are instructed to stay home and take directive from health professionals
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser has been provided
- We are closely following advice from Australian Government, NSW Government and the World Health Organisation.
- Our team is meeting daily to discuss the evolving issues with regular communication to our employees.